Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, January 13, 2013

LM #122 - Something Old, Something New

Time for a new challenge over at Lasting Memories and this week we're challenging you to do

"Something Old, Something New"

I had to really think about this one and then I came across my hubby's bike pics, so here's what I decided to do ...


He sold his Yamaha 1100 and bought himself a Goldwing in August 2012. He's a happy camper and honestly, that baby is the Cadillac of all bikes!

Come on over and join the fun, we'll see you there!


7 comments:

Toni Herron said...

Sorry... Once I stopped drooling at your photos, I did take a look at your Digi LO... :)
Great idea!! Love it!
Everyone has done such awesome LO's this week... :)
Toni.. xoxo

~Etoile~ said...

so nice layout!!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

GREAT LO! HARLEYS, CORRECT?! Love the way you journaled it! Very eye catching page!

Alyce said...

great take on the theme! love the pics :)

Elizabeth Campau said...

Great idea to use pics of old and new bikes! Lovely LO!

The Bookin Room said...

I love all of the colors in your page! Really pops! and totally didn't even think of an old/new pic! I was stumped on this one!
xoxo Charity LMDT

Haven_mom4 said...

Nice upgrade. Like the way you show cased the bikes