Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, October 12, 2012

DDC#32 - How Do You Fold?

(2nd post today - have a peek at my Digitally Sweet Challenge layout HERE!)

Hello! I'm a little late with this one .. but this week at Digi Darla's Challenge, we're challenging you to show us those fancy folds! I wanted to find something totally out of my comfort zone, something I've never tried before, so I checked Splitcoast and found a great photo tutorial and I also followed this great video tutorial. 

I actually entered this into a little contest and although I wasn't chosen, I am so VERY proud of who did get chosen. Can't tell you just yet what it's all about, but you'll know soon enough!

So, here's my take on the Circle Flip Book using Digi Darla's "Cupcake"





Come on over and join us and show us your folds! Challenge ends tmw at 6pm EST!

6 comments:

Michele said...

This is GLORIOUS!!!! And SMILES!!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen how cool is this, I love it!!~

dolcreations said...

Karen, your project is amazing! It must have taken you some time to create that beauty! Wow!

Kristie W. said...

Wow that is sooooo cool, Karen!! Fantastic 'fold' book. Love the image on the cover.

Beate said...

Karen, your flip book looks AMAZING!
Hugs and smiles

Denise Pustelniak said...

You should've won! Never seen anything like this!