Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LMCB #63 - We're Going Sepia and A Little Earthy!

Hello friends!! I'm a little late on this one, but getting back in the swing of things from holidays. This week at Lasting Memories, we have a fun challenge. We're going sepia and earth tones! I had a question earlier about using Earth Tones if you can't get a sepia photo - of course you can. We want to see your layouts and it's amazing how creative we can get when we don't have access to one resource or another. So, this weeks LO is a pic from our recent trip to Florida of my daughter and I. All done in digital using my MyMemories software. Hope you have a great day and get a chance to come on over and join us at LMCB! We'd love to see you!!


7 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Karen very nice layout. Perfect for the Sepia challenge. I just got My Memories software so excited to try it. You have encouraged me.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Karen, this awesome!!!

Vicki said...

Wonderful layout. Like how the flourish is over the picture. It's amazing what you can do with digital.

Vicki

Michele said...

Love this!! Like your added bow and swirly decor. You look a little sunkissed!! :-) Looks like you had fun! 2 rounds of chocolate martini's?? Of course you had fun!!

Michele said...

Check out LMCB today! Since you are so good at featuring late DT submissions.. I thought it was your turn. :-)

Wendy said...

Glad you came back! I love this picture! The flourish is so fun!
Hope to hear more about your trip!

Stef H said...

oh i love it!!! absolutely love it!

hugs :)