Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, August 19, 2011

Our Saltwater Tank


Hey all!! I meant to post this yesterday and forgot. Better late than never though, right? This is another digital LO I did using my new "MyMemories" software! LOVE it! I took these pics of our saltwater tank and thought this would be a fun way to do up a couple of the pics. Hubby's pride and joy. On that note, I am off to work on something else and enjoy my day as I have an unexpected day off and we're on holidays next week, so this would be an official start for me!!! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

I know our blogs are about layouts or cards or even both...but Karen...I must say this is about your gorgeous pictures! Please don't be mad.....but the pictures are what it's all about here!
Enjoy your week off next week and I will see you tonight!