Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FBW #154 - Anything But A Card!


Good morning!! I had a few minutes to sit and come up with something to play along with one of my favorite challenges, FBW!!  This week they are challenging us to Anything But A Card! These days, that is right up my ally. So, I came up with this LO. I haven't added journaling yet as I have to confirm the date. Ashleigh looks about 4, Andrew maybe 8? If not 3 and 7. I adore this pic! The kit is a freebie from Daisy Trial and I found my butterfly here!

Here's a couple other challenges I'm entering!

17 comments:

Dina said...

Great layout Karen! I have been trying to figure out how to make my own blinkie so people can grab,I'm having no luck,lol! if you have aaan idea of how to do it let me know! Thanks Hugs! Dina

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oooooooh!!!! I like it!!! That cluster at the top is so pretty! I love the photo too and you matched it up with the perfect kit I think.....colors work beautifully!!! Your rockin the digi lately girlie!!!

Dina said...

Thank you karen!!

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness....I just could not take my eyes of your cute and adorable kids...and the layout is just awesome! I may come to club this Friday....can you bring this to show me? Oh it is so pretty! I bet it looks even better in person!

Michele said...

Love the colors you chose!!! Sooooo darling! Your kids are!! :-)

Danni said...

Cute page!!Good to see you at FBW!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO is a beauty! I'm going to check out FBW right now.

Dina said...

Ugg! I wont be able to try for a few days. Thank you! Hugs Dina

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty. Love the flowers!

Harriet Skelly said...

What a lovely layout and that photo is so sweet!

Saskia said...

Beautiful lay-out! Great to see your work at Crafty Creations! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

~Etoile~ said...

that's beautiful, love the color!

Denise Pustelniak said...

This is a beautiful LO! Is it digital?

Dragonlady said...

I see your digi layouts are becoming a firm favourite. Love how you have done the flowers.

Hugs Ali x

Kristie W. said...

Neat page Karen! So nice to see you playing along at FBW!

Harriet Skelly said...

Hi Karen - this is such a beautiful page - what a great photo!

Kelli said...

I left a gift for you on my blog!