Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, February 11, 2010

On Cloud Nine With Aurora & CTMH Showcase Thursday!


Good morning!! I'd like you to meet Aurora! Isn't she a doll?? When I was looking through Susana's store, I came across her and had to buy the whole set and so happy that I did. She's just darling and so fun to color up! You can't see it well, but I added some CTMH prisma glitter to her butterfly as well. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella and the faux sewing is from CTMH "Sew Happy" stamp set! Also from CTMH is the pin, silver bling and the little tab!! Speaking of CTMH and little tabs, welcome to another CTMH "Showcase Thursday"! This week, I'd like to showcase a new product from the current catalogue called 'Tiny Tabs' which you can find on the bottom left of pg 92. You get 12 little tabs for $4.75 Cdn. I've added one to the top of my card that says 'FUN'. They're really cute and versatile! I tried to take a photo close up, but it was very grainy. I was actually inspired by my friend Chris Olsen to try out this sketch. You can see why I was inspired by her if you click her name and visit her blog!!
Challenges I am entering:

13 comments:

Kelli said...

Very Nice Karen, and I love the new Blog Look! Very springy

Stef H said...

this is fabulous. i love CTMH and everything is gorgeous! your stitching is just wonderful too.

and I like your new page look.

Susana M said...

Hey Karen
Very Bright Fresh and Fun!!!
Love the faux stitching :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

dolcreations said...

Very nice image Karen. Love the bright and fun colours that you used! Very spring like!

Carolyn said...

Great card Karen. Nice to see you joining us. The colors are so vibrant. Great job. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and your stitching really adds that special touch!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Line said...

What a fabulous card! The image is so sweet and I love your coloring! The colors look so vibrant!
Love the stitching, it's such a nice touch!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this Karen.

Aud Kirsten said...

What a great card! The image is so sweet:) Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Danni said...

Wowzers girly! This is amazing! LOVE it!! I have to giggle, great minds think alike--you'll see tomorrow!
Wow, I just keep looking at this, I just love it!

Saskia said...

Wow! 'Happy', bright card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your beautiful work!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Liza said...

A gorgeous image and colour choices. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

So fun!Great colors!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena