Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, April 17, 2011

LMCB #34 - Easter Theme!

Good morning!! This week at Lasting Memories, we're challenging you to use an Easter theme. Can be photo's, colors, bunnies...whatever you think has an Easter feel to it!! I have been super busy making wedding invitations, so I had to cheat a little this week, but seeing as I have so many new friends and followers, there's a chance you haven't seen this one!!! I don't have Easter pics on hand, so I went with colors and photo's that remind me of Easter and spring. Easter to me is family, flowers, pastel colors...spring, spring, spring!!! Now hop on over to Lasting Memories and be sure to chk out the DT as they have inspired me once again!!! Have a fun day!



Materials:
  • paisley paper (michaels)
  • colored cardstock (michaels)
  • CTMH 'Colonial White' ribbon rounds
  • scallop punch
  • brads (dollarama)
  • CTMH Dimensional Elements Ribbon Accents
  • CTMH 'Treasure Life' September SOTM

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great job! Love the Easter colors and the beautiful flowers!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO's are lovely. Love the colors.

~Etoile~ said...

very nice, I really like the picture on your LO.